An Important Update on COVID-19
We know that many of you are concerned with the COVID-19 Virus and its effect on the health of our community. As a company, we are committed to the health and integrity of our fellow Texans above all else.
At this time our showroom and production shops remain open and we have implemented several policies to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our showroom, offices and shops
- All staff has been instructed as to proper hygiene protocols per CDC recommendations
- Implementation of a safe greeting policy – no handshaking, nods and waves only
- All interactions conducted in an open and spacious environment where social distancing can be maintained
- Strict policy regarding interaction with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring our staff and have asked that anyone displaying signs of illness stay at home.
For anyone that does not feel comfortable coming into the showroom, we are able to work with you remotely. Our sales staff can send additional photos and videos of material to assist in the design and estimation process. Additional resources can be found on the design page our website.
Please know that we are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will update our policies as is warranted.
Sending prayers of good health and solidarity to all.
The Team at AAA Countertops