A Complete Guide to Planning and Executing Your Kitchen Remodel Project
By Andrea Julian, AAA Countertops – March 20, 2020
Kitchens are a favorite for remodel projects. This space is the heart of the home and often ends up being the place where most gatherings occur. It’s no surprise creating a space that is clean, cozy and enticing is top priority for most homeowners.
Kitchen remodels also bring substantial value to a home. If you are planning on putting your home on the market soon, a well-executed kitchen remodel can bring a high ROI.
Planning and executing a successful kitchen remodel is no small feat. Whether you plan on doing it entirely yourself or enlisting the assistance of contractors, a general contractor or designers, you need to understand the process.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be publishing 6 articles aimed to help you plan and execute a kitchen remodel project. We will give you the low down, including:
- Project planning and budgeting
- Construction and Design Tips and Tricks
- Project timelines and trajectories
- Expected project costs
- How to choose a designer and general contractor
We’ll also be answering your questions! You can send us your questions via social media or email us directly and we will answer you as best we can. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect.
- Part 1 “Getting Prepped: Planning and Designing Your Kitchen Remodel Project”
- Part 2 “Getting Help: Working with Contractors and Designers”
- Part 3 “Getting Dirty: Tear Out and Demo”
- Part 4 “Tackling the Vertical: Walls, Doors and Windows”
- Part 5 “Form and Function: Installing Cabinets and Plumbing”
- Part 6 “The Finish Line – Countertops, Backsplash and Flooring”
Stay tuned and get ready to take notes as we help you bring your kitchen dreams to life! Part 1 of our series will be published this Monday, March 23.